Documentation - HTML5 Tag Cloud
In this tab you can set up which tags you are going to display in the module.
- Maximum tags: Number of tags to display in the module. Numeric value from 1 to 20.
- Time period: Sets the time period for which to calculate popularity.
- Order: The order that tags will show in. In some shapes of the cloud, this order is not used.
- Direction: Sort order. Descending is highest to lowest. Ascending is lowest to highest.
- Display number of items: Choose if the number of tagged items should be displayed next to each tag.
- Show "No results" text: Will show a message if no matching tags are found instead of hiding the module.
In this tab you can set up how you are going to display the tags in your cloud
- Text color: Color for the text of a tag.
- Outline color: Color for the border of a tag.
- Background color: Color for the background of the tag. This is the background of the text, it isn't the background of the module.
- Outline radius: Border radius of the tag.
- Width: Width for the tag cloud.
- Height: Height for the tag cloud.
- Shape: The shape of the tag cloud. You can select Sphere, Vertical cylinder, Horizontal cylinder, Vertical ring and Horizontal ring.